It's me.. Juz me... Only me!

If you don't like my words, don't listen.
If you don't like my appearance, don't look.
If you don't like my actions, turn your head.
It's as simple as that.

A wife to a loving husband. A mum to a adorable daughters. A daughter to such a caring parents. A good friend to a good people. Homechef that cook like nobody business.

~I’M NOBODY.. but nobody perfect. So, I’mPERFECT!

My Love's Path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Earth Hour 2012





Hari ni 31 Mac 2012, pada jam 8.30pm sampai 9.30pm (60minit) akan berlangsungnya Earth Hour Malaysia 2012.

Mari menyokong kempem ini untuk menyelamatkan Bumi kita.
Show our little support to Earth Hour.



P/s : Lepas Maghrib aku dah nak start tutup lampu. Sebab aku nak masuk tidur. Hehehe =)
Itu kira support la kan????

No comments :