It's me.. Juz me... Only me!

If you don't like my words, don't listen.
If you don't like my appearance, don't look.
If you don't like my actions, turn your head.
It's as simple as that.

A wife to a loving husband. A mum to a adorable daughters. A daughter to such a caring parents. A good friend to a good people. Homechef that cook like nobody business.

~I’M NOBODY.. but nobody perfect. So, I’mPERFECT!

My Love's Path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ni gila punya kaki karok!



Semalam layan karok dengan staff aku.
Nama dia Fitriah. Staff biofizikal.
(sempat lagi okkkk.. walaupun Isnin depan dah exam!)

Terkejut aku tengok dia layan karok.
Siap tutup-tutup mata, tangan tarik-tarik bila high pitch.
Feelinggggg gitu!

Hahahahaa...



*Tetiba aku jadi malu nak nyanyi sebab aku nyanyi macam kayu!*




No comments :