It's me.. Juz me... Only me!

If you don't like my words, don't listen.
If you don't like my appearance, don't look.
If you don't like my actions, turn your head.
It's as simple as that.

A wife to a loving husband. A mum to a adorable daughters. A daughter to such a caring parents. A good friend to a good people. Homechef that cook like nobody business.

~I’M NOBODY.. but nobody perfect. So, I’mPERFECT!

My Love's Path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bukan salahku

Sejak aku ambil order Puding Roti dari Baman, serius aku jadi rajin nak masak pelbagai jenis pencuci mulut, terutamanya kek. Rentetan dari peristiwa itu, aku dah try buat Brownies dan lepas ni aku akan cuba buat makanan lain pulak.




Maka nyaaaaaaaa....


























Aku akan stop diet untuk sementara waktu dulu.
Lepas puas try macam-macam menu, baru nak start diet balik.



Boleh kannnnn?


Love,

No comments :