It's me.. Juz me... Only me!

If you don't like my words, don't listen.
If you don't like my appearance, don't look.
If you don't like my actions, turn your head.
It's as simple as that.

A wife to a loving husband. A mum to a adorable daughters. A daughter to such a caring parents. A good friend to a good people. Homechef that cook like nobody business.

~I’M NOBODY.. but nobody perfect. So, I’mPERFECT!

My Love's Path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Perubahan yang ketara pada Kepsi



Kotak kepsi dah berubah eh?
Nampak lebih ceria berbanding dulu.

Takpe.. Takpe.. Aku tak de hal kalau kepsi nak berubah kotak ke, nak berubah font ke, kaler ke..
Kalau nak ubah maskot pun tak pe. Pakcik Colonel tu takde la hensem sangat.
Iye dak?? Haha..

Tapiiiiiii...
Kalau KFC tukar RASA ayam original or hot n spicy, memang aku bakar restoren KFC tu.

Hmmm.. Rasa macam nak makan kepsi lagi laaa..
Padahal semalam baru je melantak nasi ayam kepsi. Hehee...

No comments :